It’s a roundtable of nerdy comic talk on this week’s episode of the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! Discussion points include:
- John recounts his visit with writer Gene Luen Yang at the event sponsored by the Johnson County Library.
- John and Jerry will be attending the Spectrum Fantastic Live Art show this weekend in Kansas City. Look for us on the show floor.
- We’ve got our panels finalized for Planet Comicon. Make plans now to attend the WCPE panel at 10:30 Saturday morning, where we will be recording our 150th episode LIVE!
- Jerry and John will once again be set up at Clint’s Comics for Free Comic Book Day on May 6. We expect all of our Kansas City friends to stop by and see us!
- We were treated to trailers for two new shows – Cloak & Dagger heading to Freeform next year, and Krypton airing on SyFy sometime in the near future. Which show would you rather watch?
- We wrap things up with some talk about recent reads, including the infamous X-Men Gold #1.
We would love to hear your comments on the show. Let us know what you’ve been reading or watching this week. Contact us on our website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or by email. We want to hear from you! As always, we are the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! and we hope you enjoy the show.
The Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! is proudly sponsored by Clint’s Comics. Clint’s is located at 3941 Main in Kansas City, Missouri, and is open Monday through Saturday. Whether it is new comics, trade paperbacks, action figures, statues, posters, or T-shirts, owner Jim Cavanaugh and his friendly and knowledgeable staff can help you find whatever it is that you need. You should also know that Clint’s has the most extensive collection of back issues in the metro area. If you need to find a particular book to finish the run of a title, head on down to Clint’s or check out their website at clintscomics.com. Tell them that the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! sent you.
Categories: Podcast Episodes, Worst Comic Podcast Ever
Leave a Reply