We are just one episode away from the season finale of WandaVision, as well as just one podcast away from our spectacular 350th live podcast recording, which will occur this Friday night, March 5. Check out our Facebook page for more details! But before we get too far ahead of ourselves, let’s recap this week’s episode.
Previously on WCPEver:
- Jerry and Cullen discuss episode 8 of WandaVision, as we find out the origins of Wanda and Pietro. Plus the surprise appearance at the end of the episode of Vision? We also speculate on who might be the rumored big surprise appearance in the final episode.
- Listen closely because we have ANOTHER trivia question, dealing with the origins of the Scarlet Witch.
- Jerry watched the first episode of Superman and Lois on the CW. Did this live up to his super-expectations?
- There was an announcement this week of a live-action Blue Beetle movie.
- We have our Pick 3 selections for this week. Two books were released yesterday, and one book being released today has lost all of its vowels. Intrigued?
We would love to hear your comments on the show. Let us know what you’ve been reading or watching this week. Contact us on our website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or email. We want to hear from you! As always, we are the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! and we hope you enjoy the show.
The Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! is proudly sponsored by Clint’s Comics. Clint’s is located at 3941 Main in Kansas City, Missouri, and is open Monday through Saturday. Whether it is new comics, trade paperbacks, action figures, statues, posters, or T-shirts, the friendly and knowledgeable staff can help you find whatever it is that you need. You should also know that Clint’s Comics has the most extensive collection of back issues in the metro area. If you need to find a particular book to finish the run of a title, head on down to Clint’s or check out their website at clintscomics.com. Tell them that the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! sent you.
Categories: Podcast Episodes, Worst Comic Podcast Ever
Leave a Reply