Thanks to the fine folks at Houchen Bindery, John was able to attend the Chicago Comic and Entertainment Expo, also known as C2E2. As it was his first trip, he took a lot of pictures which you can see over on our Facebook C2E2 2016 Photo Album (be sure to give us a Like!).
On this special episode of the show, we bring you interviews with six different creators, all with ties to DC Comics, that John recorded up in the Windy City.
The list of creators is below with the time that their interview starts:
- 1:05: José Luis García-López, legendary DC artist
- 9:15: Ant Lucia, designer of the DC Bombshells
- 16:05: Yanick Paquette, artist for the upcoming Wonder Woman Earth One
- 33:35: Franco Aureliani, writer of Tiny Titans
- 42:15: Art Baltazar, artist of Tiny Titans
- 52:05: Elliot Fernandez, artist on Harley Quinn/Power Girl
The Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! is proudly sponsored by Clint’s Comics. Clint’s is located at 3941 Main in Kansas City, Missouri, and is open Monday through Saturday. Whether it is new comics, trade paperbacks, action figures, statues, posters, or T-shirts, owner Jim Cavanaugh and his friendly and knowledgeable staff can help you find whatever it is that you need. You should also know that Clint’s has the most extensive collection of back issues in the metro area. If you need to find a particular book to finish the run of a title, head on down to Clint’s or check out their website at clintscomics.com. Tell them that the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! sent you.
Categories: Podcast Episodes, Worst Comic Podcast Ever
Leave a Reply