We’re making history today here at the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER!, and you, our loyal listeners, are the lucky winners for that. Today, we give you not one, but two podcasts, and they are both still absolutely free! It’s like a WCPE Two-in-One, minus all of the house ads.
Episode 69 is the second of our two episodes, where John and Jerry interview the following guests at Project: Comic Con in St. Louis on October 17:
- 0:01:11 – 0:06:11: Jerry visits with Eisner award winner Faith Erin Hicks, creator of the Adventures of Superhero Girl!
- 0:06:11 – 0:22:49: John asks the question many of us wonder about, “What does an editor do?” with Nicole Boose, former Marvel editor and current Millarworld editor.
- 0:22:49 – 0:38:10: John takes time to speak with creator Carla Speed McNeil. With nearly 20 years in the industry, Carla has a creatively diverse resume, including her latest project, No Mercy at Dark Horse Comics, with our next interview guest…
- 0:38:10 – 0:48:22: John spends time with Alex de Campi, self-proclaimed writer of wrongs! Alex has written stories in all types of genres, from horror anthologies to young adult stories to My Little Pony.
- 0:48:22 – 0:52:38: Jerry finally gets a chance to talk to writer/artist Phil Hester, who is having a blast with his current title Mythic at Dark Horse Comics. Phil has been a long-time supporter of the Hero Initiative, volunteering his time and talents all year long.
If you don’t have it already, go back to get Episode 68, which has the first half of our interviews from Project: Comic Con.
We are the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER!, and we hope you enjoy the show.
The Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! is proudly sponsored by Clint’s Comics. Clint’s is located at 3941 Main in Kansas City, Missouri, and is open Monday through Saturday. Whether it is new comics, trade paperbacks, action figures, statues, posters, or T-shirts, owner Jim Cavanaugh and his friendly and knowledgeable staff can help you find whatever it is that you need. You should also know that Clint’s has the most extensive collection of back issues in the metro area. If you need to find a particular book to finish the run of a title, head on down to Clint’s or check out their website at clintscomics.com. Tell them that the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! sent you.
Categories: Podcast Episodes, WCPE Interview, Worst Comic Podcast Ever
Leave a Reply