On this week’s episode of the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER!:
- We are all back in the studio this week, so sit back and enjoy the banter!
- We have finished The Book of Boba Fett with all of the feels. We discuss what we loved, what didn’t make sense, and what else we wanted to see.
- We look at 52 #24, with the debut of the all-new all-different Justice League. Don’t remember this incarnation? No worries, they are not sticking around for long.
- Cullen discusses his trip to Tacoma and the comic shop he stopped in at, where he once again told himself he was only going to buy three books.
- We have our Pick 3 selections, sponsored by our friends at Clint’s Comics in Kansas City.
We would love to hear your comments on the show. Let us know what you’ve been reading or watching this week. Contact us on our website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or email. We want to hear from you! As always, we are the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! and we hope you enjoy the show.
The Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! is proudly sponsored by Clint’s Comics. Clint’s is located at 3941 Main in Kansas City, Missouri, and is open Monday through Saturday. Whether it is new comics, trade paperbacks, action figures, statues, posters, or T-shirts, the friendly and knowledgeable staff can help you find whatever it is that you need. You should also know that Clint’s Comics has the most extensive collection of back issues in the metro area. If you need to find a particular book to finish the run of a title, head on down to Clint’s or check out their website at clintscomics.com. Tell them that the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! sent you.
Categories: Podcast Episodes