On this week’s episode of the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER!:
- Seen any good movies lately? Of course you have! We all went to see Spider-Man: No Way Home over the weekend, and we have a lot to talk about. If you haven’t watched it yet, you have been warned because we are going to spoil, spoil, spoil this movie. Seriously, we leave no plot point behind.
- On a related note…. Hey Spider-Man, Black Widow called and she says to stop copying her pose.
- We did watch episode five of Hawkeye, but we are going to save most of our talk for next week with the series finale. Come back next week!
- We look at 52 #16, if you thought that Booster went out with a bang last issue, wait until you see what happens at the wedding of Isis and Black Adam.
- We have our Pick 3 selections, sponsored by our friends at Clint’s Comics in Kansas City.
We would love to hear your comments on the show. Let us know what you’ve been reading or watching this week. Contact us on our website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or email. We want to hear from you! As always, we are the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! and we hope you enjoy the show.
The Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! is proudly sponsored by Clint’s Comics. Clint’s is located at 3941 Main in Kansas City, Missouri, and is open Monday through Saturday. Whether it is new comics, trade paperbacks, action figures, statues, posters, or T-shirts, the friendly and knowledgeable staff can help you find whatever it is that you need. You should also know that Clint’s Comics has the most extensive collection of back issues in the metro area. If you need to find a particular book to finish the run of a title, head on down to Clint’s or check out their website at clintscomics.com. Tell them that the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! sent you.
Categories: Podcast Episodes