On this week’s episode of the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER!:
- Four episodes in with Hawkeye, and we have no clue how this is going to finish! We discuss characters seen and not seen, theories and rumors, and if Clint Barton is the only Avenger in his family.
- Jerry got some new books this past week, from DCBS and from Clint’s. It’s a good week to be Jerry.
- We discuss the announcement from George Pérez which occured last week after we had finished recording. As long as we have been reading comics, we have been reading books drawn and written by George Pérez. But today is not goodbye. Today is another day to celebrate George Pérez and to find our way to live like George.
- We look at 52 #15, where Renee Montoya and the Question attempt to break out of a foreign prison, and Booster Gold lights up the sky like a Supernova.
- We have our Pick 3 selections, sponsored by our friends at Clint’s Comics in Kansas City.
We would love to hear your comments on the show. Let us know what you’ve been reading or watching this week. Contact us on our website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or email. We want to hear from you! As always, we are the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! and we hope you enjoy the show.
The Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! is proudly sponsored by Clint’s Comics. Clint’s is located at 3941 Main in Kansas City, Missouri, and is open Monday through Saturday. Whether it is new comics, trade paperbacks, action figures, statues, posters, or T-shirts, the friendly and knowledgeable staff can help you find whatever it is that you need. You should also know that Clint’s Comics has the most extensive collection of back issues in the metro area. If you need to find a particular book to finish the run of a title, head on down to Clint’s or check out their website at clintscomics.com. Tell them that the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! sent you.
Categories: Podcast Episodes