So we got some bad news and good news for you this week. Let’s start with the bad news first – there will be no new WCPE podcast this Friday. We know, we know, we’re all creatures of habit, and not having that show on Friday morning is going to leave a gap in our listening schedule going into the weekend.
But here is the good news – THE PODCAST IS NOW COMING OUT ON WEDNESDAYS! Seriously, here is it, the first of our new Wednesday releases. Forget about the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER!. Instead, think of us as Wednesday. Comic. Podcast. Excellence!
It will take a little getting used to the change, but we are sure you will come to embrace the new schedule as much as we have. Be sure to leave us your comments about the new schedule.
Now, as for the show this week:
- Joker has a new girlfriend, or does he? Maybe she is just a new henchwoman? We discuss the news about Punchline joining the DC Universe later this year.
- We catch up on the end of the CW Crisis on Infinite Earths crossover. We discuss parts 4 and 5, along with the guest cameos, and review the new post-Crisis world that the heroes now serve and protect.
- Have you seen Birds of Prey and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn yet? We haven’t yet, but we will still go ahead and discuss the move. (And to support a point made during our discussion, on Tuesday the film was renamed as Harley Quinn: Birds of Prey. That is a much easier title to say fast five times.)
- We catch up on our reading for our #My500ComicGoal challenge.
- With our new release schedules, our Pick 3 choices will be for the new comics coming out that day. We already announced on last week’s show our picks for today, but we will have new fresh picks beginning next week.
We would love to hear your comments on the show. Let us know what you’ve been reading or watching this week. Contact us on our website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or email. We want to hear from you! As always, we are the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! and we hope you enjoy the show.
The Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! is proudly sponsored by Clint’s Comics. Clint’s is located at 3941 Main in Kansas City, Missouri, and is open Monday through Saturday. Whether it is new comics, trade paperbacks, action figures, statues, posters, or T-shirts, the friendly and knowledgeable staff can help you find whatever it is that you need. You should also know that Clint’s Comics has the most extensive collection of back issues in the metro area. If you need to find a particular book to finish the run of a title, head on down to Clint’s or check out their website at clintscomics.com. Tell them that the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! sent you.