It may be the middle of May. We’re trying to get our kids (as well as John) through the final weeks of school. Jerry and now Cullen are going to work each day. You would think that we might be too busy to record a podcast, right?
No, no, a thousand times no! We are back with a comic talk episode to delight your earholes with our sexy nerdy talk.
This week on the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER!, we discuss:
- The potential “Fresh Take” at DC Comics.
- So long to holding the line at $2.99 at DC.
- Free Comic Book Day recap from Clint’s Comics.
- Interview with Starfunk creator Joe Nunnink.
- Interview with A Knight in Kansas City creators Daniel Gargallo and Sam Kramer.
- Our Pick 3 for next week, sponsored by Clint’s Comics.
- Opening gifts from loyal listener Carl Smith!
We would love to hear your comments on the show. Let us know what you’ve been reading or watching this week. Contact us on our website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or by email. We want to hear from you! As always, we are the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! and we hope you enjoy the show.
The Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! is proudly sponsored by Clint’s Comics. Clint’s is located at 3941 Main in Kansas City, Missouri, and is open Monday through Saturday. Whether it is new comics, trade paperbacks, action figures, statues, posters, or T-shirts, the friendly and knowledgeable staff can help you find whatever it is that you need. You should also know that Clint’s has the most extensive collection of back issues in the metro area. If you need to find a particular book to finish the run of a title, head on down to Clint’s or check out their website at clintscomics.com. Tell them that the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! sent you.