This week the I’ve Got Issues column will be the Cliff’s Notes version. It’s been a crazy busy week, with buying gifts, wrapping up projects, attending parties, recording the final podcasts of the year, and seeing a movie once (or twice!) in the last seven days. I’m going to give you a bullet list of what I’ve read, a recap of the past week at the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER!, and a look ahead to what we have coming up for the final two weeks of the year!
My reading list — all books are current unless noted.
- Daredevil #1
- Darth Vader Annual #1
- Doctor Strange #3
- Green Arrow #81 and #82 (1994)
- Saga TPB Vol. #5
- Secret Wars #8
- The Sheriff of Babylon #1 <– GIVE THIS BOOK A READ!
- Star Wars Annual #1
Finally, let’s rewind last week, and fast-forward this week!
- Cullen reviewed the Slash & Burn #2 for 60 Second Review.
- Brent gave us his choices for Four Comics I Want – Lucifer, Star Trek Starfleet Academy, Weirdworld, and Batman ’66.
- John, Miranda and Jack gave us a kids’ perspective on Flash, Supergirl, and Arrow.
- Jerry featured the early adventures of Elongated Man this week with Throwback Thursday.
- The guys did a recap of the 2015 Star Wars comics on the podcast.
- Kelsey Sparrow’s name was drawn to win the BB-8 app-enabled droid giveaway. Thank you to everyone who entered.
The Next Two Weeks:
- Most shows are on winter break, so use this time to catch up on your DVR. You can still check the WCPE TV listings to see what else is on.
- Cullen, John and Jerry will still have their usual features.
- Look for Four Comics I Want features each Tuesday.
- Jerry and Brent will be back with a new Second Opinion looking at the Doctor Who Christmas episode.
- We have a special holiday podcast planned for Christmas day!
- Our Best of 2015 podcast will release on New Year’s Day!