“And, in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.” – Those guys from Liverpool
On this week’s episode of the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER!:
- We have reached the big finish to our year-long read of DC Comics’ 52 series. This week, we wrap up issue #52 of 52, which takes us right back to the beginning thanks to Rip Hunter and Booster Gold. We also take a look at what came after 52*.
- The second episode of She-Hulk debuted, picking up where the first episode ended. Jennifer Walters revealed to the world that she is She-Hulk. That’s a good thing for her career, right?
- Jerry did some shopping this week at Ollie’s and at Clint’s – what did he bring home with him?
- We have our Pick 3 selections, sponsored by our friends at Clint’s Comics in Kansas City.
We would love to hear your comments on the show. Let us know what you’ve been reading or watching this week. Contact us on our website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or by email. We want to hear from you! As always, we are the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! and we hope you enjoy the show.
The Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! is proudly sponsored by Clint’s Comics. Clint’s is located at 3941 Main in Kansas City, Missouri, and is open Monday through Saturday. Whether it is new comics, trade paperbacks, action figures, statues, posters, or T-shirts, the friendly and knowledgeable staff can help you find whatever it is that you need. You should also know that Clint’s Comics has the most extensive collection of back issues in the metro area. If you need to find a particular book to finish the run of a title, head on down to Clint’s or check out their website at clintscomics.com. Tell them that the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! sent you.
* Note to John & Cullen – no matter what our fans tell us, we are not reading Countdown! JM
Categories: Podcast Episodes