On this week’s episode of the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER!:
- Obi-Wan Kenobi is already at the halfway point of its season, and it continues to amaze us. Especially the return of Darth Vader. But did any else think it was odd that Vader didn’t have an adverse reaction to the fire?
- Say it isn’t so, Joe! Longtime editor Joe Quesada announced this past week that he would be leaving Marvel Comics after more than two decades with the company. We look at Joe’s time at Marvel and compare it against other similar creators or editors at Marvel.
- Cullen has a follow-up to our Substack conversation last week, and Jerry has some Humble Bundles to recommend.
- We look at 52 #40, with the showdown we have been waiting to see for half of a year now, Steel vs. Luthor. And when exactly did Steel get a detachable hand?
- Is anyone still looking to track down a copy of JLA/Avengers? Listen carefully…
- We have our Pick 3 selections, sponsored by our friends at Clint’s Comics in Kansas City.
We would love to hear your comments on the show. Let us know what you’ve been reading or watching this week. Contact us on our website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or by email. We want to hear from you! As always, we are the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! and we hope you enjoy the show.
The Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! is proudly sponsored by Clint’s Comics. Clint’s is located at 3941 Main in Kansas City, Missouri, and is open Monday through Saturday. Whether it is new comics, trade paperbacks, action figures, statues, posters, or T-shirts, the friendly and knowledgeable staff can help you find whatever it is that you need. You should also know that Clint’s Comics has the most extensive collection of back issues in the metro area. If you need to find a particular book to finish the run of a title, head on down to Clint’s or check out their website at clintscomics.com. Tell them that the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! sent you.
Categories: Podcast Episodes
Leave a Reply