On this week’s episode of the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER!:
- So, a page of art from Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars #8 was sold at auction last week — for an insane amount of money! We discuss a lot of the ramifications from this auction, as well as if it’s truly the first appearance of the black suit.
- Jerry reviews his latest box fo books from DCBS, which starts a new tirade against Marvel for their changes to the digital edition program.
- We’ve watched The Book of Boba Fett, The Peacemaker, and The Eternals in the last week. What have you been watching?
- We look at 52 #20, which raises the question, does the owner of the Emerald Eye want their missing eye back?
- We have our Pick 3 selections, sponsored by our friends at Clint’s Comics in Kansas City.
We would love to hear your comments on the show. Let us know what you’ve been reading or watching this week. Contact us on our website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or email. We want to hear from you! As always, we are the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! and we hope you enjoy the show.
The Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! is proudly sponsored by Clint’s Comics. Clint’s is located at 3941 Main in Kansas City, Missouri, and is open Monday through Saturday. Whether it is new comics, trade paperbacks, action figures, statues, posters, or T-shirts, the friendly and knowledgeable staff can help you find whatever it is that you need. You should also know that Clint’s Comics has the most extensive collection of back issues in the metro area. If you need to find a particular book to finish the run of a title, head on down to Clint’s or check out their website at clintscomics.com. Tell them that the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! sent you.
Categories: Podcast Episodes