On this week’s episode of the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER!:
- Everyone has now seen Shang-Chi with it’s release last Friday on Disney+. We have a roundtable discussion on the film, plus Cullen offers his thoughts after seeing The Eternals over the weekend.
- Speaking of Disney+, they announced a lot of new Marvel programming for the next two years, starting with the release of Hawkeye beginning next week.
- There are two new comic book offerings from Humble Bundle, both of which can benefit the Hero Initiative.
- We look at 52 #11, where Ralph decides to beat up some kids, and the all-new Batwoman makes her debut in Gotham City.
- We have our Pick 3 selections, sponsored by our friends at Clint’s Comics in Kansas City.
We would love to hear your comments on the show. Let us know what you’ve been reading or watching this week. Contact us on our website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or email. We want to hear from you! As always, we are the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! and we hope you enjoy the show.
The Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! is proudly sponsored by Clint’s Comics. Clint’s is located at 3941 Main in Kansas City, Missouri, and is open Monday through Saturday. Whether it is new comics, trade paperbacks, action figures, statues, posters, or T-shirts, the friendly and knowledgeable staff can help you find whatever it is that you need. You should also know that Clint’s Comics has the most extensive collection of back issues in the metro area. If you need to find a particular book to finish the run of a title, head on down to Clint’s or check out their website at clintscomics.com. Tell them that the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! sent you.
Categories: Podcast Episodes