On this week’s episode of the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER!:
- Image Comics announced they will be suspending second printings due to a supply shortage. How does that impact comics, stores, and you?
- Dune hit the big screens and HBO MAX over the weekend, and some of us have been partaking of the spice. Is this a watch or a pass?
- We look at 52 #8, where John Henry Irons is facing a stainless steel future, and Booster is not happy about the new hero trying to steal his press.
- We have our ongoing Hero Initiative fundraiser over on our Facebook page. We have a lot of incredible gifts to share with you with your donation of $25, $50 or $100. But please don’t let those targets keep you from giving. Listen in to find out all that we have going on this month.
- We have our Pick 3 selections, sponsored by our friends at Clint’s Comics in Kansas City.
We would love to hear your comments on the show. Let us know what you’ve been reading or watching this week. Contact us on our website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or email. We want to hear from you! As always, we are the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! and we hope you enjoy the show.
The Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! is proudly sponsored by Clint’s Comics. Clint’s is located at 3941 Main in Kansas City, Missouri, and is open Monday through Saturday. Whether it is new comics, trade paperbacks, action figures, statues, posters, or T-shirts, the friendly and knowledgeable staff can help you find whatever it is that you need. You should also know that Clint’s Comics has the most extensive collection of back issues in the metro area. If you need to find a particular book to finish the run of a title, head on down to Clint’s or check out their website at clintscomics.com. Tell them that the Worst. Comic. Podcast. EVER! sent you.
Categories: Podcast Episodes